Is it possible to find love online?
The answer is "Yes".
I know this because I've done it successfully for over a decade, either for myself or my clients.
Dating is a skill like any other that you can learn and master with practice.
This 5 - module , 120 minutes self-study video course will give you the foundation to have a great start with online dating, no matter if you're new to dating or have been dating for years. We'll discuss what works and what common mistakes singles make with online dating.
You will learn:
Module One " Introduction " What's the "weather" for todays online dating and dating in general.
Module Two " Pictures " How to have a great photo portfolio to put your best foot forward.
Module Three " Best Websites and Timing" Review of most popular dating sites and best times to date.
Module Four " Write your Bio" Easy to understand tips on how to write your best Bio.
Module Five " Communication and Search" How to communicate and search effectively online.
* Every student will have an opportunity to send their written profile for review.
* You'll be able to comment and ask questions as you go through the course.
* You'll have an opportunity to be added to our closed Facebook group to chat with other singles.
* You'll get a preview of my next course " Getting ready for Love"
Why do you need this course?
* Online dating can be a fun and effective way to meet the right person for you. 40% of relationships started with an online communication of some sort.
* For comparison, I charge $250 to write a profile for you. But it's more valuable if you get a self study course as you'll learn a lot about yourself and dating in the process that will have a more lasting effect.
* Online dating is relatively an inexpensive way to find your match. My private matchmaking services start at $999. This service involves a personal representation and finding compatible matches for you. You'll get dates but you'll still have to build a relationship with this person.
* Online courses is a great investment in your self development and it's again way cheaper than private coaching. To give you an idea, I charge from $150/hour for one-on-one coaching.
* 25% off for returning students on my other courses.
So as I said it before: " Stop whining and complaining and get educated". I'll be there with you every step of the way.
Kate Khmel, MD, PhD is a couple's therapist and matchmaker who's been working with couples and singles for over a decade helping them create their best relationships possible.
Thanks to technology, last 2 years Kate started offering online coaching courses and books worldwide to those who sees love as a priority in their life.
If you're in Texas and interested in private matchmaking take a look at my website for more information.
"Like" us Facebook